Posts for tag: veneers
Have you been considering adding veneers to your teeth? Dr. Gerald Ryan, your dentist in Swartz Creek, MI, can help you decide if veneers are a good choice for you.
Veneers conceal tooth flaws
A veneer keeps imperfections hidden under a thin layer of porcelain. Veneers are shells are made from an impression of your mouth and cemented onto the fronts of your teeth where flaws are most noticeable. The restorations don't require any major changes to your tooth. In some cases, it may be necessary to remove a tiny amount of tooth enamel before you add veneers so they are flush with the surrounding teeth.
Veneers can help your smile
Veneers might be the perfect option for you if:
- Your smile is dull: Veneers provide a long-lasting whitening option and are available in many shades of white. The restorations are resistant to stains from coffee, tea, red wine, berries, and other stain-causing foods and beverages.
- You have a discolored tooth: During your visit to the Swartz Creek, MI, dental office, your dentist will choose a veneer shade that closely matches your other teeth. Once the veneer is attached, the discoloration will no longer be noticeable.
- You have a tooth that looks a little out of place: If a crooked or unusually shaped tooth makes you feel like hiding your smile, a veneer offers a simple solution. Your new veneer will improve the shape of the tooth and make it look just like your other teeth.
- Your tooth is damaged or flawed: Veneers hide chips and shallow cracks and keep uneven surfaces out of view.
- You're unhappy with the gap in your smile: Would you like to get rid of the gap between your front teeth? Although large gaps require orthodontic treatment, slight gaps can be hidden with veneers.
- Your tooth is too short: Length discrepancies can make your smile look uneven. Veneers extend the length of short or worn teeth, enhancing your smile.
Renew your smile with veneers! Call your Swartz Creek, MI, dentist, Dr. Ryan at (810) 635-8446 to schedule your appointment.
Smile problems? Porcelain veneers can give you the Hollywood smile you've always wanted with no shots, no drilling, and no pain! Veneers are ultra-thin, ceramic shells designed to cover the front of the teeth. Dr. Gerald Ryan is one of the top dentists in Swartz Creek, MI. He offers state-of-the-art porcelain veneers to his patients. Keep reading to discover the benefits of porcelain veneers.
1. Fix Dental Issues- Porcelain veneers can treat many cosmetic dental issues at the same time. These shells fit over your teeth changing their length, size, and shape. Porcelain veneers have become very popular due to their versatility. Porcelain veneers are used to fix gapped teeth, cracked teeth, weakened teeth, and crooked teeth.
2. Strengthen Teeth- Porcelain veneers can strengthen and protect teeth chipped or worn-down teeth. This is possible due to the durable porcelain material that composes veneers as they cover your teeth. Porcelain veneers provide strength comparable to tooth enamel. Veneers are very resistant to wear and fractures.
3. Whiten Your Smile- Porcelain veneers can give you a white smile instantly. These shells are bonded to the front of your teeth changing their color. Nothing is more beautiful than a dazzling, white smile. Now that's something to smile about. Coffee, soda, red wine, and tea do not stain veneers as they do natural teeth because unlike the enamel on your teeth, porcelain isn't porous.
4. Look Years Younger- A bad smile can make you look old before your time. With porcelain veneers, you will appear not only younger, but more attractive, wealthier, and smarter too. In terms of anti-aging, it's vitally important to spend a bit more making sure your teeth are in tip-top condition.
5. Boost Your Self-Esteem- Low self-esteem results from a poor self-image. If you have low self-esteem, you may avoid things you find challenging, stop trying new things, and hide yourself away from social situations. Porcelain veneers will enhance your appearance and help you feel good about yourself. Consult with a dentist in Swartz Creek to find out of porcelain veneers are right for you.
Want a better life? Start with your smile. Call our dental office at 810-635-8446 right now to schedule a dental consultation in Swartz Creek, MI. Whether looking for a job or searching for new love, a Hollywood smile is now a real investment on many levels.